Discuss HELP! - Worcester Bosh 24CDi - no pressure & cannot refill manually in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesij

Ok so I am not very technically minded - sorry :( so here goes. . .

My boiler has been losing pressure for a while - lost the lost 2 nights ago to 0 but seemed to refill itself. However, today 0 agin & no hot water - steam comming out of the top of it when you put the H/W tap on? I have tried to follow the instructions & turn the filling key "anticlockwise" but can do this forever with no change - it just goes round & round. Turn the grey key & water comes out. turn it on/off & nothing happens - just stays on 0.

Any idea of what is wrong with it? Does this need a plumber / new boiler as £ very tight (have home emergency but no service history - or if we had not sure where it is) in the throws of a DV here - so trying to sort it myself :(:(

Thank you JJx

You may need a new pressure relief valve fitted if pressure keeps dropping.

if its blowing steam out of the aouto air vent, then its possible the pump is knackered.

Thank you all

I will get a plumber to have a look at it in the week as it just ran dry by itself overnight, but it just helps me in the meantime - decorating so need hot water.

Thanks JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HELP! - Worcester Bosh 24CDi - no pressure & cannot refill manually in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock