Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Help wiring up a Drayton digistat scr unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

w-dc97

Help!!!!!!!!!!Can anyone advise me how to wire up a Drayton SCR unit. There is a live/neutral/earth from the mains and from the boiler a red/blue/earth & a yellow!!! cable. I've no idea what goes where. Can anyone tell me what wire goes in which hole, please.

I wire then from the feed into the receiver. Live in L neutral in N and earth to earth. I then take my live neutral and earth for the boiler from the same l,n and e on the backplate. For the switch I believe it's 1 and 3 on the backplate to your 2 connections on the boiler.

oh dear. do you know what they were connected to on the previous programmer? If you don't need to look at the connections inside the boiler, which your not allowed to do unless gas safe.

if you had to make a guess how would you wire it up with those four cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help wiring up a Drayton digistat scr unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am replacing a 2 port z5 drayton valve with a 3 port mid position drayton. Can anyone please tell me what changes i have to make to the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock