Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Help: What is an automatic water valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber4life

I am fresh outta college, recently qualified and being wet behind the ears some things are new to me. So can any of you experienced guys please explain to me what a automatic water valve is and whats its function? :confused:Cheers

next time you go for a pi** in mcdonalds - look upwards, and you should have the answer. you might want to pop into city plumbing and ask them for a long weight as well, they can be really useful. Dont forget to order some bubbles for your level in case you drop it. Most important is to always look out for spur lashings when its raining, keep some in the van.

Last edited by a moderator:
next time you go for a **** in mcdonalds - look upwards, and you should have the answer. you might want to pop into city plumbing and ask them for a long weight as well, they can be really useful. Dont forget to order some bubbles for your level in case you drop it. Most important is to always look out for spur lashings when its raining, keep some in the van.

Don't forget the tartan paint old plumber!

i get the feeling someone might have his boots screwed to the floor next to that really heavy toolbox u cannt lift suddenly lol

Are you sure? I thought a "spur lash" was the knot for tying anchors on with.
Plumb4life Its a bit of a broad question and there are many that may come under "automatic valve" like you i know very little about them other than fitted up steam of a pet cock feeding an auto flushing cistern they reduce waste water. (recognise pressure flutulation in a building) When the staff go home the cistern wont fill. And infra sensing for posh basin taps etc.

and when u pee in macdonalds look up and ull see one in action, and then you might get wet hands and feet

I am fresh outta college, recently qualified and being wet behind the ears some things are new to me. So can any of you experienced guys please explain to me what a automatic water valve is and whats its function? :confused:Cheers

Naughty! You weren't supposed to use references!

Naughty! You weren't supposed to use references! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help: What is an automatic water valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi, I'm Dave, New to the site and have a question I was wondering someone may be able to advise me with. I have recently moved into a bungalow...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, I'm new to the forums and relatively new to plumbing, and wondered if any of you experienced chaps could help me out... I went to...
Replies
Views
danwildman
D
G
Moved house a while ago and had a few issues with the plumbing. Taps dripped, pipes rattled when cold water switched on, washing machine leaked...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
J
hello new member qualified last june city and guilds 3yrs lacking tools experience. i recently changed a old toilet flush for a new turbo flush...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, please can someone help? I had a new Fluidmaster concealed cistern bottom entry fitted recently. Model is Fluidmaster 400UK bottom inlet...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock