Search the forum,

Discuss help needed please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
i need a little help building my portfolio im willing to work for free and at absolutely no cost to the engineer im in the ss12 area and would be so greatful if anyone out there could help
best regards
jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help needed please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced would like to help a mature student with this, I really would appreciate it. I am good with numbers and practically minded as well as making cups of tea...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock