Discuss Help, Leaking flush pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I would say your fine then don’t need the plastic spacer washer

Flush pipe now not leaking due to the advise off cutting small piece from it thanks 👍🏻. Is it normal to get dripping condensation from cistern, would this cause an issue?

Attachments

• BC25F5E1-56F8-4D1A-AB43-070096B23257.jpeg
    BC25F5E1-56F8-4D1A-AB43-070096B23257.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 10
Normally if the house is warm and the water coming in is very cold wipe it off shouldn’t come back until you flush again

Some concealed cisterns have a polystyrene jacket up to the waterline to prevent condensation- you could replicate this if you wanted, probably just stuff in some rock wool insulation all around between cistern and cabinet.

Reply to Help, Leaking flush pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
See attached pics of this cistern this is a VP slimline concealed cistern can you please tell me what I have here . . . The part that has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to this forum and new to plumbing. Only just passed Level One plumbing. I am having to go back and look at a leak from the back of a...
Replies
Views
I've got a leak at the connector next to the p trap under my bath at point 1. on my attached photo. I unscrewed it and pipe A hardly goes into...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock