Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Help identifying this compression fitting please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, can anybody tell me who makes these 22mm plastic to copper tees?

They're installed all over my CH system (house built 2007) and this is the 2nd one to have leaked in last 12 months.

After cutting off the first one that leaked and replacing it with a SpeedFit I worked out I simply needed to tighten up the blue collar!

It has Wavin stamped in the blue collar but looks nothing like the stuff they sell?

The collar has holes in it and it looks like I need some kind of key to tighten it up?

Any help?

IMG_6427.jpg

In fairness, I bought my house 12 years ago and am still using some of the Speedfit fittings that were in place under the sink when I bought the place. Provided I take them out to clean and regrease them every few years and don't knock them they don't leak at all.

When I get around to fitting the 'new' sink it'll be copper only though :)

Thanks for all the replies guys. I've emailed Wavin as I can't find a tool on the web that looks like it will fit the small round holes on this fitting. I've also ordered some £2 circlip pliers off eBay!!!

Reply to Help identifying this compression fitting please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Hoping that someone could please identify what this leaking fitting is, such that I can explain it to a plumber. Not sure whether the groove...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink...
Replies
Views
Hello, Have had a leak on my UFH manifold. Originally incorrectly diagnosed as being the nuts/washer to the pump, it now looks like it's coming...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace the cartridge on a shower installed in 2007 and I can't find any identifying marks apart from a sticker that says CKL Sch...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock