Discuss Help fitting conceal cistern comfort level wc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bowtrees

HI I need help with fitting a standard cistern to a comfort level toilet
in a 770 vanity unit .
Tried cutting the pipe but still not enough fall.
Cistern is high to top of VU but cant get the lid on unit and flow on fall is
leaking with the pipe cut!

I need a low level cistern but cant find one ( mine is 275mm on box height)
i need smaller and ideas. Thanks

i think you need a higher cabinet with a comfort height pan to get the conc cist at the correct height

i think you need a higher cabinet with a comfort height pan to get the conc cist at the correct height

HiSteve,
i think your right i need an 850mm High toilet vanity i cant seem to find one of these either !

Not having much luck as just cut the unit today so that double costs !!

I dont know why no one manufactures a smaller cistern,
i have tried Germany, Usa, all uk manufactuers with No Luck.

Thanks anyway, have a good weekend H:christmastree1:

Not sure you'll get a smaller cistern as these will need to be at least 6l and they will be as small as they can be to be concealed in the first place

When you have cut the flush pipe to fit the cistern there really isnt much left , by the time its inserted, it virtualy bends straight away .

Not sure you'll get a smaller cistern as these will need to be at least 6l and they will be as small as they can be to be concealed in the first place
Hi

they should make it rectangle shape instead of a cube shape
it would still be 6lt. Just in different shape and we could have more options.

thanks H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help fitting conceal cistern comfort level wc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock