Search the forum,

Discuss Help fitting conceal cistern comfort level wc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bowtrees

HI I need help with fitting a standard cistern to a comfort level toilet
in a 770 vanity unit .
Tried cutting the pipe but still not enough fall.
Cistern is high to top of VU but cant get the lid on unit and flow on fall is
leaking with the pipe cut!

I need a low level cistern but cant find one ( mine is 275mm on box height)
i need smaller and ideas. Thanks

i think you need a higher cabinet with a comfort height pan to get the conc cist at the correct height

i think you need a higher cabinet with a comfort height pan to get the conc cist at the correct height

HiSteve,
i think your right i need an 850mm High toilet vanity i cant seem to find one of these either !

Not having much luck as just cut the unit today so that double costs !!

I dont know why no one manufactures a smaller cistern,
i have tried Germany, Usa, all uk manufactuers with No Luck.

Thanks anyway, have a good weekend H:christmastree1:

Not sure you'll get a smaller cistern as these will need to be at least 6l and they will be as small as they can be to be concealed in the first place

When you have cut the flush pipe to fit the cistern there really isnt much left , by the time its inserted, it virtualy bends straight away .

Not sure you'll get a smaller cistern as these will need to be at least 6l and they will be as small as they can be to be concealed in the first place
Hi

they should make it rectangle shape instead of a cube shape
it would still be 6lt. Just in different shape and we could have more options.

thanks H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help fitting conceal cistern comfort level wc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but donā€™t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock