Search the forum,

Discuss Help - Blanco 5300 mixer tap - spout failed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emeraldbugle

Just had a fountain in the kitchen!

We've taken off the spout, can someone tell me what the piece at the bottom of the spout is called. I assume this is the piece that has failed.

Do you think we can get a spare or will we need to contact Blanco?

Attachments

• tap.jpg
    tap.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Should the white plastic bit be split vertically? I can't tell if this has split or is how it should be.

If it is just the o rings, how do I get the bottom bit off, again I can't tell if the metal at the bottom is part of the spout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help - Blanco 5300 mixer tap - spout failed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that for a couple of years. The mixer has a a long spout that can be rotated between sink and drain bowl. She left the house meticulously clean. I came to...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I am trying to get into a tap to change a washer but havent a clue as to how to do it. The tap is unlike anything I've ever come across. It's a bathroom basin unit mixer and the only way I can describe it is that it looks like a dogs face. It has a long nose spout and two handles like eyes...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a kitchen mixer tap unit with older washer type inserts which has a dripping cold side. I have a pair of replacement ceramic inserts to upgrade both but the cold side insert will not shift at all. It genuinely is so tight that I am in danger of damaging the mounting even though I am...
Replies
Views
I have just had a Franke Athena kitchen mixer tap fitted. After turning it off there is a small drop on the spout. If I remove this then another one will form at some point later (and times between drops appear to get longer) This morning there was no drop there so I thought it must just be...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock