Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all

I'm not really sure what to say but hello, I have recently decided to return to the trades after being a mechanic once before and I felt plumbing was the one for me, I have recently enrolled on a level 2 plumbing course at college which I start in September but I don't want to wait till then to start learning so I am doing all the research I can online and helping friends and family out when I can, upto my capabilities of course. I look forward to getting involved with your discussion s and soak up all the advice and wisdom you have to offer.

Hi there waterboymatt and welcome along .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock