Discuss hello all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Wilkins

new to forums, i thought id give it i try as i do have some questions to ask from time to time, i would like to contribute to help others if they get stuck aswell.

22 years in the plumbing and heating industry and still going strong.:beatnik:

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hello all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from...
Replies
Views
L
Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I cannot remember if we were experiencing this before in our bathroom upstairs but, there’s a strong...
Replies
Views
LeAnn Trigg
L
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock