Discuss Heatrae Sadia Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fill your boots Stan, i cant touch it til after next week and after all you have given Jay a price to fix it!!!!......."my word is my bond" and all that......lmfao........on a serious note, i think Jay's just pleased to get it sorted.

Freckin migrants taking all our jobs. Just cos we don't live close or have the right qualifications.

Hey, Toxic, where were you for the freebie tonight? I thought it would be right up your street...

You're just making things worse now...I'm starting to twitch like Herbert Lom in The Pink Panther ..............Tamazopham anyone?

Think ill just give Mr Freeman a quick call to see how my order is progressing....

Quite good most guys on here have great sense of humours but not all,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatrae Sadia Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock