Discuss Heatrae Sadia Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Friends

So, had a call from a custard who has one of the above in a 1st floor flat.

There is no water to hot taps. She turns tap on and may run 10-15 secs then stops.

Cold taps all ok, no problems.

Any ideas? As I'm not G3 I'll not do it but could sub it out to someone as she's my private LL tenant.

It's in Langley. She will pay me cash & I'll pay you cash.

Any takers - Gary?

I'd like to be there when it's fixed for the experience.

Cheers

Rct

Not near me for fix, but sounds like either needs recharging air bubble, or strainer blocked

If it is a recharge then customers are able g3 hehe

I know guy. Recharge copes with pantion. Check valve fail me thinks or someone accidently knocked the quater turn handle on combi valve....

If the cold supply is ok and is taken from after the pressure reducing valve I,d get safe gas to do it for £120 - bargain!

Hi Friends

So, had a call from a custard who has one of the above in a 1st floor flat.

There is no water to hot taps. She turns tap on and may run 10-15 secs then stops.

Cold taps all ok, no problems.

Any ideas? As I'm not G3 I'll not do it but could sub it out to someone as she's my private LL tenant.

It's in Langley. She will pay me cash & I'll pay you cash.

Any takers - Gary?

I'd like to be there when it's fixed for the experience.

Cheers

Rct

My G3 has expired and trying to get them to redo it when i do my gas reassessments next week so trying not to sound too much like Theo the foetus.........I'm out. Stan your a greedy git, help the boy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatrae Sadia Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock