Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heatline Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gas Jim

Hi all

Just asking your advice about installing this brand of boilers. Do any of you know if these are very good etc.

Thanks Jim

three words rubbish,rubbish boilers !

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim, ANY gas installer that installs this boiler is a Cowboy with a distinct lack of confidence in my humble, but angry view. You got me at the wrong time, just spent time fitting flow switch and trying to find out why the illegitimate object still would not work on DHW. Eventually found that Mains / DHW out were piped in the wrong way... long story, anyway there is no info for fault finding and calls to their helpline (ha!) are 60p @ min. Don't bother Jim

Jim, ANY gas installer that installs this boiler is a Cowboy
i think thats a bit harsh yes we would all like to fit top end boilers and im glad that your in that position
however many of us in these economic times fit what ever the customer asks for ive found that trying to convince customers to change their choice of boiler will often lead to not getting the job as the just think were hustling for more money
also many excellent gsr's work for housing and property companies where the choice of boiler isnt their responsibility
to brand them all as cowboys is very bad manners

But they are pants and I don't know an engineer , given the choice that would recommend them.
That speaks volumes.

Steve you're probably right, just the wrong boiler on the wrong day, sorry to offend anyone mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock