Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss heating problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob71

Hi wondered if anyone can help me, have just changed the trv valves on my open vented heating system, have bled all the rads after refilling, now all the rads downstairs are cold, have turned off all the other rads to try and push heat to only the open rad , still wont get hot, pump seems to be running ok, wondered if it could be the motorised valve cause both the hot water and heating are on when only heating selected on the programmer. have flushed out all the rads before refilling,

hi should the bypass gate valve that connects the flow and return be open or closed?

yeah sorry didn't realise in 2 different threads will stay on the other one cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heating problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock