Search the forum,

Discuss heating controls problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
We have a rhino boiler (approx 10 yrs old) controlled by a Danfoss FP715 controller and run without issue

Over the last week a couple of problems have arisen vis;

1. Boiler did not shut down overnight as per controller settings (lights on controller were off) but lights on boiler were on. Investigation identified that the zone valve was in open position. Manually closed valve and boiler shut down.

2.Hot water temperature excessive(Boiler thermo(IMIT TLSC)( set at 75 deg). Also HW zone valve remained open when off( controller light off).

So 3 things for me to think about; controller, zone valves and thermostat. But how to narrow the fault(s) it down. are the interelated or independent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to heating controls problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock