Search the forum,

Discuss heating controls problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
We have a rhino boiler (approx 10 yrs old) controlled by a Danfoss FP715 controller and run without issue

Over the last week a couple of problems have arisen vis;

1. Boiler did not shut down overnight as per controller settings (lights on controller were off) but lights on boiler were on. Investigation identified that the zone valve was in open position. Manually closed valve and boiler shut down.

2.Hot water temperature excessive(Boiler thermo(IMIT TLSC)( set at 75 deg). Also HW zone valve remained open when off( controller light off).

So 3 things for me to think about; controller, zone valves and thermostat. But how to narrow the fault(s) it down. are the interelated or independent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to heating controls problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the 1st time this season I found a problem with the boiler not running on one of the zones. If I turn on the heat to zone 1 I hear the system...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and rather dated Heatmiser DT thermostats. One of the upstairs zones is combined for the bedroom/dressing room. So that's 2 rooms, 2 manifolds, but one...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock