Search the forum,

Discuss Heaing system installation - Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DesDixon

As per my other post in the main Plumbing forum - 7 bedrooms, circa 20 radiators (5 of these will be towel rads), 1 electric shower, 4 gas showers, 1 bath.

I am looking for a new system boiler and unvented cylinder. Ideally, I'd like wifi control and zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heaing system installation - Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4 bathrooms in total. One on the ground floor (shower), two on the 1st floor (en suite has a shower and family bathroom has a bathtub and seperate shower)...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about the slope, existing pipes, and ideal placement before you start. A good plan saves time. 2. Get the Gear: Collect all the tools and materials you need...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock