Discuss Head? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not that sort. :nono: Looking around on the internet, head seems to be measured either from the surface of the water in the cold tank down to draw off point, or from the bottom of the cold tank.

Which one is correct?

Surface is what I've been taught but I suppose the bottom of the CWSC gives you the worst-case scenario..

I was always taught to measure head from the tank connector, not the water surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Head? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock