Discuss head change in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better not show my mrs this. She keeps threatening to boil my head.

my head and elle macphersons body i would never leave the house again

That just off.

You would have blokes from miles around knocking on you door, with brown paper bags in their hands, asking you to put them over your head.

It may not be 'off' if you like that sort of thing.

OMG people with pots of money will be kept alive forever, next they will be growing spare bodies to put the heads on, or the old trade of body snatching will make a comeback

What happens to the soul?
Forget that, spurious sentence, too much thought for a Friday night!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to head change in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Mira shower head. Does anyone know anything about this shower head (I will post pics) Its gotten a bit dishevelled, does it come apart easily &...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock