Discuss head change in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeezzz that could take off , I know of plenty that need one now

been changing heads for years,pump heads,motorized valve heads, ect..no big deal....many folk only have a few gray cells..so should not be to hard to do....maybe they should start doing electricians and move on to something more of a challenge....

:45:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to head change in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Mira shower head. Does anyone know anything about this shower head (I will post pics) Its gotten a bit dishevelled, does it come apart easily &...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock