Search the forum,

Discuss Has anyone else noticed Ray's.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Gone through the 6000 + post marker.....Thanks for all your input and special offers Ray keep up the good work regards Turnpin oh theres a glass of yellow tail behind the ramp at the Arms.....:punk:

Well done Mr Stafford always very good posts n inputs.

Excellent work Ray as ever. Keep expanding your network northward !

Well done Ray despite the fact that over 95% of those posts included sales of some description and those that didn't made reference to wine and cheese.....

keep it up Ray, and keep the prices down, still waiting for chance to wack in your filter.

Well done Mr D Turpin . Always a balanced and sensible post unless you become unhinged due to the use of trigger words such as :-
Bulbs, discount and midlands

I phoned williams the other day and they had never heard of a ray stafford.
So, my congratulations on 6k posts to the forums most successful troll. [emoji87]

nice one ray great posts except weight loss one where i have failed miserably

nice one ray great posts except weight loss one where i have failed miserably

Me too. I think I am heavier than when I weighed in.

Must bring that to an end tonight so one smug git can crow and the rest of us can write out cheques.

Me too. I think I am heavier than when I weighed in.

Must bring that to an end tonight so one smug git can crow and the rest of us can write out cheques.

If im lucky I will be the same weight as when I started. Really need some motivation :)

. Really need some motivation :)

Here you go
u2aze8e6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Has anyone else noticed Ray's.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi - if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it... I've been getting regular (3 times a year) sewer fumes through shower & bleachy bubbles / gurgling in my toilet. I'm in a ground floor tenement flat, with four storeys above me. Had a CCTV survey of drain last week and no structural issues...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with plumbers gold 🤣 - so decided to replace it and do some remodelling of the plumbing in the airing cupboard while it was all pulled out. before, during, &...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock