Discuss Happy weekend chaps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Thank god it's here. Been a loooooooong week

Damn right :)

Im Absolutly knackered :-(

this new house is killing me, I've spent the last few weekends painting all the walls and ceilings and updating the heating. I've just got back in to mom and dads and I'm running a bath. I can't wait :)

itll all be done soon though, the painting is complete, sky is being fit next Saturday and then carpets and the sofas. Then it's moving in time :)

Have a good weekend guys ,,,,,,,,,

I'd rather go to work got to do a party for my 1&4 year olds tomorrow with 22 kids coming, I feel the headache coming on already

Damn right :)

Im Absolutly knackered :-(

this new house is killing me, I've spent the last few weekends painting all the walls and ceilings and updating the heating. I've just got back in to mom and dads and I'm running a bath. I can't wait :)

itll all be done soon though, the painting is complete, sky is being fit next Saturday and then carpets and the sofas. Then it's moving in time :)

youll be so much more pleased that you've done the house up first we moved into ours when it was a tip 10 years ago only in the last 6 months have we got it where we want it

youll be so much more pleased that you've done the house up first we moved into ours when it was a tip 10 years ago only in the last 6 months have we got it where we want it

Sounds like my house but I'm only a year in

Know where your coming been in 12 years just got round to re skimming over the artex in the whole of the front room this week. Nightmare its fooooking nearly killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy weekend chaps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock