Discuss H/L reset light on a warmflow boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As DKIA says, top it up then run it and watch the pressure gauge. I would imagine that it will hit 3 bar and dump water out of the pressure relief. I'd be looking at the charge in the expansion vessel or the hose to the vessel.

As others have already said, have the expansion vessel air charge checked & pumped up first & the systems water charge. Those Warmflow Combis from about 2010 onwards have a pressure switch which cuts the boiler off when system pressure hasn't been kept above 0.3 bar. Yours may be older model. Be careful of the stats, - there are 3 of them, - control stat, high limit stat ( manually resettable only I think ) & another lower limit stat that is automatically reset I think. I have seen these fail & boiler overheating. Check the pumps are working by holding front of them. The pump for the radiators will only start after the hot water end is satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to H/L reset light on a warmflow boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
S
Oil furnace not igniting, today my oil boiler tripped the central heating fuse, once reset the boiler needed reset on the furnace control box(no...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock