Discuss Guttering in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi you do not need to open new thread each time, just reply to thread. I would say imho if the leak is on the gutter is on a joint over your property then it down to you to fix. If there is a blockage at some point causing a leak over your property. I would suggest getting your neighbours together and find the blockage remove it. Tis only an opinion, its always better to try and keep a dialogue going with your neighbour than falling out about these sort of things. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guttering in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to put micro guttering on my shed but then down into a butt with normal size downpipe, how can I do it. The water butt already has hole in...
Replies
Views
On bigger shed roof areas would putting 2 spitters close together into a 90 deg bend and T Junction and then downpipe significantly increase the...
Replies
Views
C
I live in an ex local authority end terrace house. I am unsure if I have an underground leak from a water pipe? Scottish Water tell me they can't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Attic gas HVAC condensate line dumps into home's rear gutter, damaging it and fascia board. I need a Pro to re-route condensate pipe inside house...
Replies
Views
The copper gas pipe to my boiler in the loft runs between joists and sits on the plasterboard. I understand that it should not be covered by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock