Discuss GSR survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reg Man

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Gas Safe Register is trialling ways to encourage, enable and support gas consumers to have their appliances checked annually, either through a Gas Safety Check or service.
Has anyone completed their online questionair. I have just completed it. Thought this was quite a good idear.

tried it twice filled out both times and just as i submitted it threw me out of system , wont be bothering again !!

tried it twice filled out both times and just as i submitted it threw me out of system , wont be bothering again !!

No change there, the same old thing with GSR, their computer systems are so unreliable.

Saw the email this morning, haven't looked at questionnaire yet.

No sign of the questionnaire in my emails, perhaps I've been demoted from GSR to spark, (oh the shame!) :(

Not got mine either, but then again mines has got further up the pipe to travel! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSR survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back