Search the forum,

Discuss Grunfoss recall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had this email today.

View in browser
Grundfos Pumps have issued a safety warning about an early model of its CONLIFT range of compact condensate pumps. These pumps are typically used in domestic and commercial applications such as condensing boilers, air-conditioning, dehumidifiers and refrigerators.
The affected units were produced up until week 47 in 2007 (inclusive) and our own investigations have shown that in certain circumstances, these pumps may overheat, which may cause the pump to
catch fire.

The affected product looks like this:
The first two numbers indicate the production year
(04 for 2004) and the last two numbers indicate the production week (week 49). In this example this product with the number ‘0449’ will have to be replaced.
If you have fitted any of these pumps in the past we urge you to make contact and arrange to visit any customers that might still have a model from the time period in operation, so you can check the name plate detail as indicated above.

Any products identified will be replaced by Grundfos free of charge and any directly associated installation costs reimbursed to you.

Please note this recall does not affect current:
CONLIFT1 LS, CONLIFT1, CONLIFT2, or CONLIFT2 pH+ models.

Full information can be found by clicking here, typing the following into your browser http://uk.grundfos.com/conliftsafetywarning.html.
or calling our free UK hotline: 0808 2340125
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]

--

Click this link to unsubscribe.

[/FONT]

tracking.php

{~B9240864693810338429427976423025~}

Last edited:
Re: Grudges recall

Thanks Chalked, AP brought this up earlier but it is important enough to be highlighted twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grunfoss recall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there good people. I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have broken my pump, since learning my mistake I have put it the right way, it is drawing out about half the current it should. To keep a long story short...
Replies
Views
Good Morning. I've been having an issue for a couple of days, that my nest thermostat is demanding heat, but the boiler does not activate. However, when using the heat link manual button, the heating works fine for around 2 hours. I have recently replaced the pump from a wilks gold rs50 to a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am looking for some help with this boiler. This problem has only just started in the last few weeks and only happens when it has been a long time (5/6 hours) between timer on settings and when it has been cold. Common time is at 06.00 when timer is set to come on for the...
Replies
Views
I have a 2017 Viessmann Vitodens 100-W condensing gas boiler connected to a radiant floor heating manifold. No external pump. 120m2 floor area. Recently had the annual service. Boiler has been on for about a week now heating the underfloor cement slab. It is my impression that the boiler seems...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a tenant. No gas in the building. Triple glazing. 1. The letting agent led him to believe that the electricity supply was on an Eco 7 meter. He didn't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock