Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe Avensis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Can anyone tell me how to get to the cartridge in an exposed version of a grohe avensis traditional valve. I have got the front off up to a plastic shroud that covers the cartridge but cant get it off. I dont want to force it. Any advise would be very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe Avensis in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve...
Replies
Views
Hi, Grohe shower Grotherm 1000 smart starts very high temp, then runs cold (28C) in 2 mins Changed thermostatic cartridge for a new one Exactly...
Replies
Views
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Aqualisa Midas thermostatic shower that has a very stiff temperature control. I have taken off the control knob and unscrewed the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock