Discuss Greenstar 34DCI Classic intermittent fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just an update for all... original GSR was not helpful after multiple visits. We ended up getting a fix price repair with service contract from British Gas.
He didn't fix on first visit after doing a service. But on second visit he noticed that the external exhaust part of the flue ( not sure what it is technically called) was missing. It must have been ripped off when ivy on the outside of the house was removed.
I guess that when it had been windy then some exhaust gases were being blown into the intake and causing an error.
Just letting folks know incase it helps others in the future.

Reply to Greenstar 34DCI Classic intermittent fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock