Discuss Greenstar 30si compact filling link in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link should be clearly visible there, but I still cannot find the filling link on my Greenstar 30si compact, or at least nothing there looks like it. It should be located at the bottom part but I probably just can't see the wood for the trees.

Could you please help me locate it? The photo is attached.

Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8758.jpg
    IMG_8758.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8765.jpg
    IMG_8765.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8760.jpg
    IMG_8760.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 13
You haven’t got a filling link there will be a filling loop somewhere possibly lower down the pipes it’s a metal braided hose with one or two taps. Or could be in cylinder cupboard

Reply to Greenstar 30si compact filling link in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
I've got a Worcester Greenstar 38CDi Classic ErP with a keyless filling link. One of the rads has a tiny leak so every few months I have to top up...
Replies
Views
Rosaline
R
Hi, new to this forum. I hope someone experienced out there can help me find the fix. We recently finished a building project and had a major...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi All, On Thursday there was a water leake a few steets away from us And we had no water most of the day. About 10 minutes before my neigbour...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock