Discuss green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am off out to get smashed, sleep over baby sitter called grandad is in charge of kids, pints of Peroni ahoy, play nice while I am gone!

if you all going to be assessors can you at least learn how to spell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deer mR j0hnsson

i Am plesed 2 tel u thaT aFta carRyiNG oUt yoR grean dEel aSsezmunT da gUvmeNT wiL g1V u sum StuF. inSTulashuN 4 da L0ft an sUm udDEr f1nGs liKe SoLer pANellS.

u HAve 2 PaY diS baK ovEr 25 yeerz.

FanK u

It would have been a good idea if we could of carried out the bulk of without needing another qualification or cost to do the work. As with most things now it seems just another way of getting money from hard working people. I think we have all just about had it with stuff like this.

we are heating qualified mcs seems to be paperwork only for money to government imho

I still struggle to see how they can guarantee how a householder will save money on their bills.

Some customers will use their new timers and programmable thermostats as they are told.

Others will simply leave on manual and leave turned up to 22 + degrees.

I can see another PPI style claim era coming very very soon :ack2:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
H
Hi! If anyone is able to give any advice it's hugely appreciated! I'm in the UK if that makes a difference. I have a condensing combi boiler...
Replies
Views
S
Has anyone signed up to the WarmBox boiler installer network? They pay more than Boxt and on the day of installation so wondering if anyone else...
Replies
Views
Scott Dods
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock