Discuss Grant euro flame 50/70 firing every 5 mins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bayliner

Hello again,

I am starting a new thread regarding new problem. Today I have switched on my Grant boiler euro flame for the first time this year. For the last 2 hours it has been firing every 5 mins, not sure if it's cutting out. Have turned down thermostat on wall but still the same.

I have have a thermostat on the boiler it self and a a over heat reset. Pump is very very hot to touch, rads are working fine though house is now very warm. Pretty sure there is something up.

any help please and thanks in advance

paolo

As you have had a few problems I would advise getting someone in.

It could be a slow pump or by the looks of the last post it could be something you have done.

tend to agree, get someone in and tell them all you have done, it will shorten the repair process considerably.

My faith in human nature has leapt up in one post, keep us informed.

Hi paolo, how did you get on with the visit from the engineer.? We try to help as much as poss but on many occasions an engineers visit is essential , and I think in your case you defo need to get someone in to look at it,

Hi paolo, how did you get on with the visit from the engineer.? We try to help as much as poss but on many occasions an engineers visit is essential , and I think in your case you defo need to get someone in to look at it,

callout this time of night would cost a bit :)

callout this time of night would cost a bit :)

The op pm me earlier lame sayin he was gettin an engineers visit in an hour, this was this afternoon, I take it he obviously didn't, this is related your true post earlier in da pub , vindication lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grant euro flame 50/70 firing every 5 mins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock