Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Grant combi CHP not running in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I

IrishTaff

Grant combi boiler, Light on CHP not on and no electrical supply to pump, programmer switch set to constant. DHW pump light on and running but programmer switch is off. Check one way valve on CHP seems to be free and working.

Which model Grant combi there are several.
CH will not work if there is a DHW demand which DHW pump running suggest there is .
If you have a multimeter and are competent to use it check if there is a live feed back from flow switch.

Reply to Grant combi CHP not running in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an issue with my Grant Vortex internal combi boiler. Specifically the electrical side. Everything was working fine (with a dual...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
My son has just had a new boiler fitted and hes noticed that the pump runs 24x7 even when both the heating and hot water are set to off. He’s...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock