Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Good evening all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tommyio

I am tom I have a bit of knowledge with plumbing I am just after some advice really.

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good evening all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have...
Replies
Views
I’m after some advice. I’ve inherited my parents house. In the process of doing it up. My dad got a Mira combiflow installed about 15 years ago...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’d really appreciate some advice. I’ve just put half a cup full of rubbing alcohol in my laundry draw by mistake - I thought it was my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock