Discuss Glowworm Micron 40ff led's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Why, when following the fault finding guide in the M/I's of a Micron 40FF does it suggest checking 6 LED's when the board appears to only have 2 LED's? I think the lights illuminate in conjunction with the ignition sequence.

I hear what you're saying Gasman and I have to apologise for posting this question in the public section but I posted in here first. It sat here for a day with ziltch response. I had a response straight away in public. In fact I've still had no response here.

dave1---- It has an intermittent fault. It will run for hours and then according to the occupants, the reset light is solid green and the right hand light flashes quickly (I reckon this is ignition fault but why does it occur after a few hours?). They were going to leave the boiler "locked out" until I arrived the following day but apparently it worked again without re-setting after the programmer had switched the CH on. It ran perfectly for an hour and a half while I observed it. I hate intermittent faults

I'm certain the PCB on this board has no small LED's, just the two main ones

There was an update on this boiler that changed from the two lights to 6 lights showing fan, burner, flame failure etc.
Anything around 10 years and older IIRC is just the two light board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm Micron 40ff led's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot water and central heating the other day. After it working briefly, it has now stopped all together...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock