Currently reading:
Glowworm Betacom24a - How to fill/Pressurise?

Discuss Glowworm Betacom24a - How to fill/Pressurise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prolow

Hi guys, my boiler's down to 0.4-0.6 at the moment, how on Earth do I fill the CH? I've tried turning most knobs with no joy! :D

Here's a photo:

dsc2563m.jpg

Many thanks!!!

Hello
the filling loop is the flexi pipe to the right hand side.
it is not completely clear from the picture but looks like the yellow handle valve comes of the cold feed and needs to be opened ( in line with pipe )
then when pressure is reached close the yellow valve and also the red handle valve on the same run of pipe from the flexi ( the one that is horizontal )

Ah ha! That seems to have done the job! Thanks a lot. It's (typically!) the one valve I didn't open, because it's the only one that mentioned gas on it :D

id be more worried that the gas pipe has a water valve on it and the supply is probably under sized, looks like the boiler was fitted by a blindman

my dad was blind and was quite good at plumbing, he fitted the outside tap on my mothers house (20 odd years ago) and it has never had a problem.

theres a lot to be said when ever someone posts up a picture of a heatline or ferroli fit the plumbing looks like its been thrown in from the van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm Betacom24a - How to fill/Pressurise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back