Discuss Glowworm Betacom24a - How to fill/Pressurise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prolow

Hi guys, my boiler's down to 0.4-0.6 at the moment, how on Earth do I fill the CH? I've tried turning most knobs with no joy! :D

Here's a photo:

dsc2563m.jpg

Many thanks!!!

Hello
the filling loop is the flexi pipe to the right hand side.
it is not completely clear from the picture but looks like the yellow handle valve comes of the cold feed and needs to be opened ( in line with pipe )
then when pressure is reached close the yellow valve and also the red handle valve on the same run of pipe from the flexi ( the one that is horizontal )

Ah ha! That seems to have done the job! Thanks a lot. It's (typically!) the one valve I didn't open, because it's the only one that mentioned gas on it :D

looks like the gas lever valve was put on the heating and the vise versa.

id be more worried that the gas pipe has a water valve on it and the supply is probably under sized, looks like the boiler was fitted by a blindman

my dad was blind and was quite good at plumbing, he fitted the outside tap on my mothers house (20 odd years ago) and it has never had a problem.

theres a lot to be said when ever someone posts up a picture of a heatline or ferroli fit the plumbing looks like its been thrown in from the van

Can you post more pictures, then we can play our favourite game "Name the faults"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm Betacom24a - How to fill/Pressurise? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock