Discuss Gloworm betacom 24kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

unguided1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I just been offered a 24kw glowworm betacom with standard flue kit and timer for £466 + VAT, and yes I did ask is it a Band B one they said no its the new A rated one, I knew Glow worm were promoting these but I didnt think I could get one for that price, Anyone else heard of them going at this price??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gloworm betacom 24kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

ok i am not GSR but do some house repair and other works. My own property has an old potterton performa which had died. I looked on the GSR...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
One-Click Ratio Analyser Kit + FREE Regin Eye Video Boroscope Worth £82.60 ex vat. Just to make you all aware of the regin mega deal we are...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
I have been quoted for works to install a new heating system in a project we are doing in Kent (one large house and adjoining small house). This...
Replies
Views
Hello all I hope it's okay to seek some advice on this forum. A bit of background first: I live in a flat, built around 2000, originally came with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock