Discuss Glow worm Ultracom 30cxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emily Price

Hi, I have a Glow worm ultracom 30cxi boiler. The pump broke and we no HW or CH. A man came and tried to fix it by putting new pump in.. he then blew the pcb board or something and left us with HW but bo CH.
Another man came a few days later and put in new pcb board. The HW amd CH was working but he left it on to run continuously. I went to set the timer which used to show on the display like a clock.. but it's not there! There is no clock or anything to set the timer.. we have a control thing downstairs in hallway so I set this but no CH comes on when it should...??? I have put it back on to continuous CH but now it hasn't come on like that either!! I live in a housing association house so I have to use whoever they send who basically don't seem to have a clue! I'm 27 yr old woman and I have no clue!! Am I doing something wrong or have Liberty Gas cocked up again?!! Please help! Thanks Em x

sounds like Liberty Gas are taking the Liberty,get them Back out to liberate you time controls....at least the weather is not to bad at the moment...

Thanks for registering Em, Call them back and whilst your on the phone mention that you will want to see the mans gas safe card when he attends this way at least you will safe from any muppet attending and lock him in until you are certain that everything is as it should be.

Doesn`t sound like it`s anything your doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm Ultracom 30cxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
I have a Glow Worm Ultracom 30sxi boiler that provides central heating and also heats a hot water tank. There are no error codes shown on the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
I have got a 25 year old Potterton Profile boiler, quite basic and very reliable, on a fully pumped system. It has worked happily with a Glow-worm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock