Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gledhill electro mate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smhstu

Hi all

anyone out there any good with these?
got one that I've changed the electric flow boiler on to stop it blowing the main fuse on the incoming supply 25amp fuse
now it's boiling the water and blowing . Ordered the three sensors. If not that gonna try board.
any comments advice?

cheers all

Hi all

anyone out there any good with these?
got one that I've changed the electric flow boiler on to stop it blowing the main fuse on the incoming supply 25amp fuse
now it's boiling the water and blowing . Ordered the three sensors. If not that gonna try board.
any comments advice?

cheers all

My advice, take out the sludge bucket and replace with a megaflo or unvented. Sorry & good luck

Quoted for new but wanted repair, landlord!
Sorted it, the relays where fooled and not switching power off to flow boiler.

cheers for replies

is that like a boiler mate? i have one of them in my garage if you need any parts bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gledhill electro mate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
As part of a rebuild (added 1st floor to bungalow and extended back) we have removed every piece of plumbing and electrics, during COVID In...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking for some advice if anyone has worked on a boilermate 2000 try to condense the story, Lived in our home 3 years with the...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Finally I have figured out what the two stop cocks in the kitchen do as they both had to be replaced due to leaks. The one under...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock