Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gledhill cb 35 expansion vessel part number?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
does anyone know the part number for the expansion vessel and pipe for this shed of a boiler as i cant find it any where!! gc 47-317-01....can't even ring their tech line as my mobile wont allow calls to a premium number....gledhill are poo

yep...tried that, called parts centre...the gc number dont come up on their network...called gledhill and apparantly the company who makes the spares for them went bump!!! so if any component goes i doubt you'll get a replacement!!! not bad for a 3 year old boiler!!!!.....bag of poop!

hi kid that gc no dont exist,stick an external ex vessel

hi kid that gc no dont exist,stick an external ex vessel

hello mucka.......i know....thats whats on the data badge!!! no room for a remote one!!! gonna take a ferroli one with me from an f24, the little rectangle one....see if that'll fit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gledhill cb 35 expansion vessel part number?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

First post after a lot of browsing and hoping for some insight into an on-going issue. I have a Glenhill unvented cylinder setup on my house...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a little advice and validation of current advice (from dad). So boiler has been loosing pressure with an error code of E119. The pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
Hello i'm new to the forum, I've done a little searching on here and still have questions. Some history... I had 11 double rads in my house then i...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock