Discuss Gas Worry!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont worry, well i didnt, just read this thread and now im strating to worry

same here,only ever had custard answer the door in her ultra short frilly nighty and he had a right hairy chest !!
:D:D

ive just remembered another one, a customer of mine whos a pretty well off fella. went over to quote to move some rads on a saturday morning. he answered the door in a pair of cartoon tighty whities and a pair of socks, bear in mind this guy must weigh about 18stone and ive only ever seen him in a suit, he acted like he didnt notice and just started walking around the house showing me what he wanted doing. i was trying so so hard not to burst into tears of laughter, the worst part was when i had to follow him up the stairs. hahaha. hes a good customer of mine to lol.

ive just remembered another one, a customer of mine whos a pretty well off fella. went over to quote to move some rads on a saturday morning. he answered the door in a pair of cartoon tighty whities and a pair of socks, bear in mind this guy must weigh about 18stone and ive only ever seen him in a suit, he acted like he didnt notice and just started walking around the house showing me what he wanted doing. i was trying so so hard not to burst into tears of laughter, the worst part was when i had to follow him up the stairs. hahaha. hes a good customer of mine to lol.

I had a guy answer the door once stark naked with his lad out swinging about,. Makes me laff now but at the time was a little worrying !! Think i got him out of the feather.!

if you dont worry you cant be human we all do it i am constantly second guessing myself it is better to be safe than sorry i am a new is engineer aswell 3 years gas qualified but 10 years in trade i learn new stuff every day especially on old back boilers (thanks to gas man he is a knowledge base in its self ) never worry about worrying worry when you dont worry being over confident is when you will fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Worry!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock