Search the forum,

Discuss GAS Tutor / Assessor required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TonyM58

Anyone on here looking for work as a gas trainer or assessor? We are looking for permanent staff, but would also be interested in freelance or short term contract work as an ACS assessor and / or gas tutor. please get in tocuh by email to [email protected]. Thanks

Anyone on here looking for work as a gas trainer or assessor? We are looking for permanent staff, but would also be interested in freelance or short term contract work as an ACS assessor and / or gas tutor. please get in tocuh by email to [email protected]. Thanks

you should have put what area you are in

i'm in Glagow, do you pay travel time??????????

Hi we normally agree a daily rate plus accomodation

Obviously your daily rate would include your travelling expenses, so you would need to factor that and we can see if it is acceptable!

Obviously i dont know your background, experience, quals etc so if you like to pm me we can go through our requirements and see if we can do business - i look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Tony Im looking to become an assessor, I have 20 years in the industry and have NG, LPG, Commercial, Caravans,Mobile homes. My Gas Safe Number is 209331 please call me if interested many thanks Jason Cooper 07979861902

Hi Tony Im looking to become an assessor, I have 20 years in the industry and have NG, LPG, Commercial, Caravans,Mobile homes. My Gas Safe Number is 209331 please call me if interested many thanks Jason Cooper 07979861902

I hope he has found someone after nearly two years

Particularly brave of you to post your mobile number, especially considering the warped sense of humour some of the guys have on here! :hand:

Don't assessor s teachers say rtfq ? Quite often , looks like you didn't read this one lol

Particularly brave of you to post your mobile number, especially considering the warped sense of humour some of the guys have on here! :hand:

not to mention the nigeria lotto commission phoning about your winnings. All you need to do is provide you bank details!!

that mobile will probably be all over london phone boxes soon!!!!!!!! miss whiplash needs obediant servant etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GAS Tutor / Assessor required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock