Search the forum,

Discuss Gas training complete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Finished my gas training course today and now gonna book to get the ACS done. Completed one of the ACS papers today which will be banked for 6 month. Contemplating whether to do fires and cookers really as I don't do them at work.

Grats , i did nt do fires when i did my training but wish i did as when you do get a call you have to turn it down which is a pain when it would have only cost me abit more money and a couple of hours to do at the time.

So if you can afford to i would definately do cookers and fires even if you decide not to work on them straight away

What's concerning me is the practical assessments we did today didn't really involve any installation of appliances. As I don't do them at work I don't know how I'll fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas training complete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock