Discuss Gas regulator pressure affect bills? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Pereira

We’ve just had our gas regulator changed. Engineer told us our pressure was 10x what it should be. House is 20yo. Would this affect our bills?

Reply to Gas regulator pressure affect bills? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I have an Ariston combi e on lpg, the gas pressure drops from a lovely 37mb to 0 the second gas valve opens and fan starts to run, usually would...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Dear all, We were disconnected by our gas supplier. We have no managed to find the money to clear the bill. They have told us it will take 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock