Discuss Full Power Fushing kit Fernox/ Magnaclean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to take me a long time to recover from this. It took me a long time to persuade the wife lots of grovelling! But, thats life. It obviously wasnt meant to be.

Danny, which one and where did you get yours for £700? I bet its no way near that price now. I cant find one cheaper than a granf

anston/ anton are doing one for arounf £700 at my local merchant

Thanks jase. Not a bad price. Cheaper than a grand but still expensive. I guess I will keep having to check ebay and hopefully get lucky

Mines the Anton one, and I got it from Plumb Bay, via ebay.

I phoned the bloke and then drove there to pick it up. I had been hiring one previously to that.....Nostrum I think was the make.

Anyway, I've no complaints with mine really. If I designed it, I would have changed a few things.....a fair few things, but it does the job, and as said, paid for itself faster than any other expensive tool I've owned.

Wow thanks guys. That is a good deal simon. I like that. I know they pay for them selves and as you need them for a boiler change they are a handy bit of kit

Wow if you put that anton one in google you can get it for £657.50 with postage from total heating.com.

The flow rate on the anton machine is somewhat less than that on the fernox / cf90 / proflush machines, though for the price isn't bad, I think cal mag do a cheapy as well.

Why pay more for a different one TB? Is this one no good? 20 radiators I would have thought sufficient. Or do you mean one that heats up the water itself rather than relying on the boiler to heat it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full Power Fushing kit Fernox/ Magnaclean in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back