Discuss Full NVQ level 2 plumber looking for an employer in East Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumberhirsty

I passed my NVQ level 2 last year which gave me my 6129 and 6089 so im fully qualified and am looking for an employer to take me on. Iv got some experience from jobs iv been doing but am looking to learn from a more experienced plumber. Im extremely hardworking, am able to travel have my own tools. I passed all my college assesments first time round, both practical and exams. I would be happy to work for plumbers mates wage, i just need someone to give me the chance and i will give 100%. Cheers Chris

good luck Chris that is a great attitude sounds like someone is going to get a good worker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full NVQ level 2 plumber looking for an employer in East Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back