Search the forum,

Discuss Full NVQ level 2 plumber looking for an employer in East Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumberhirsty

I passed my NVQ level 2 last year which gave me my 6129 and 6089 so im fully qualified and am looking for an employer to take me on. Iv got some experience from jobs iv been doing but am looking to learn from a more experienced plumber. Im extremely hardworking, am able to travel have my own tools. I passed all my college assesments first time round, both practical and exams. I would be happy to work for plumbers mates wage, i just need someone to give me the chance and i will give 100%. Cheers Chris

good luck Chris that is a great attitude sounds like someone is going to get a good worker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full NVQ level 2 plumber looking for an employer in East Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock