Search the forum,

Discuss Full CH system prices? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What are you roughly charging for a full heating system
8 Rads and a combi
3 Bed house

My ball park is £4-£5000
£4000 mid range boiler and £5000 top end

Your right I would say (4-6k)

Yea ish

I’m not quite that pricey. But you get what you pay for. Probably around 4/5

Yes I would agree , also depends if house is empty with no furnature etc , nothing worse than shifting loads of furnature with nic naks everywhere.
Also the big one is copper or plastic ? , copper for me .

My last one was plastic.
Cost more on materials but was much faster to install

Most installs I hear of round here are sub 3 k.
Sorry as well I use plastic under floor. Quicker easier and no flaming blow torch near cables
Totally agree, just shows the disparity between the north and south. If you tried charging 4-5 grand for central heating round here in a three bed semi, you'd be going hungry and laughed from the house and outta business very quick. Not saying it ain't a fair price but unfortunately as much as I've always tried to hold ground on the right price for the job, prices are low and only been driven lower by the glut of supposed gas engineers / businesses.

Around 4K for me too for an 8 rad system with a half decent boiler. I'm in the same area as Hammers. As has been said, labour in the region of 2K. Couldn't bring myself to do a full system for 1k labour. Why bother ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full CH system prices? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more! The installer has said they can downrate the boiler, but to my mind that addresses maximum consumption, not any inefficiencies there may be relating...
Replies
Views
I think the last discussion was back in 2021. A few questions to guide any discussion. Which are the cheapest to heat over the year, system or combi in an average 3/4 bed property? Which will be the more reliable and cheapest boiler type to repair over the next 10 years? Is there a better...
Replies
Views
Hi what is a rough guide cost for labour only in a typical 4 bed house new build in england Air source heat pump with Unvented cylinder Underfloor heating ground floor amd Underfloor heating 1st floor 1 Bathroom 2 ensuites Just a rough guide price thanks
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or 300Ltr unvented indirect hw tank. Can somebody give advice on my rough plans/sketches for repiping my radiators using 22mm & 15mm. I have only shown the flow line as the return line will just be a...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock