Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Fuel cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

It dawned on me that I do alot of mileage these days, often 4 sometime 5 custards a day. Anyone got a fuel loyalty card they can recommend? At the mo I tend to fill up in Tesco, the reward points are good.
Cheers

Can't get rewards with fuel cards (that is the cards you pay for fuel on) I would recommend u get a Barclay card or an American Express platinum and the 5% they pay you each month is a nice thank you plus if you use morrisions u get money from them too!

I have a uk fuel card. £1.08 plus vat this week. And can be used at morrisons so you get a fiver every now and then.

I have a uk fuel card. £1.08 plus vat this week. And can be used at morrisons so you get a fiver every now and then.

Morrisons stopped letting us collect points , had UK fuels and fuel bunker ones.

We used to get them it was brilliant. But they adjusted the payback a few years ago. One point u bought 5l and got a £5 now it's 25000l and your halfway there! But it's all money.

With regard to Amex. Get a card in your name abuse it for 3 mints then get mrs to get one and out you on as additional card holder - more robust when you submit expenses and accounts.

Thanks for that, I just spoke to UK Fuels and I cant believe I didnt do this earlier, as Chalked says current rate is about £1.08 plus vat plus you can still get Tesco points!
I only use about 160 - 200 litres a month but there is no minimum spend.
Anyone else interested, speak to Dan at UK Fuels on 01270 655084

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fuel cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Hi My grandmothers property has a back boiler heated by a solid fuel appliance using coal. Yes, I know. She’s stubborn! Unfortunately the...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock